Monday, December 28, 2009

Bullseye! (As in that famous red one!)


Yesterday I did something amazing. Although for 'normal' sized people it's just an ordinary occurrence, for me it was monumental. I tried on some clothes in the dressing room....and they fit....and I wasn't at Lane Bryant, or The Avenue, or any of those 'fat girl' stores. I was at TARGET!!!! I haven't been able to buy a single item of clothing for myself at Target in about 7 years. Now sure, of course I had to buy from the plus size section, but before my surgery and weight loss there wasn't anything plus size enough to hold my enormous self. But now.....WOO HOOOO!!!! I bought myself a red sweater. I was so ecstatic that I took a picture. So here I am in the Target dressing room, pointing to the Target sign, wearing said red sweater.



I'm down 62 pounds and life is fabulous!!!! Best wishes for a great 2010 to all of my family, friends and subscribers.

xoxo,
Therese


5 comments:

  1. Thats AWESOME Therese! I am SOOOOOO happy for you!

    I can't help but laugh a little about the other people in the dressing room....could they hear a camera going off? If so, wonder what they were thinking! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 1000% get you!!! Congrats woman!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!! :)

    -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!! I am sooooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!! You are doing an amazing job T!! Love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo hoo - way to go!! luv Breezy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah, Bobbi, Lix, Breezy -- Tx so much guys. Your support and love mean the world to me!!

    And Bobbi - I was thinking the same thing. I probably took 6 pics, each one with a flash and the 'click' noise. hahahahhahaa!! People probably thought I was some kind of perv. (well I am, but not THAT kind of perv. haha!)

    ReplyDelete