Sunday, January 10, 2010

Feed Me, I'm Yours.

Now that I'm two months out I'm in a pleasant food phase. I have fewer restrictions so my menus are much more varied. It's been awhile since I've done a daily food list so I thought I'd do one today.

Breakfast
Apple Cheddar Quesadilla
(1/8 of a diced granny smith apple, 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar, 1 low carb high protein whole wheat tortilla....toss it in the frying pan for a minute on each side.)

Snack
1/2 of a Mocha protein shake
(1 tsp instant coffee, 8 oz milk, half a scoop of Unjury Chocolate or Vanilla protein powder, 1 TBSP of sugar free powdered french vanilla creamer)

Lunch
1 oz of colby jack cheese
8 baby carrots
2 TBSPs of lite Ranch dressing

Dinner
Bleu Cheese Turkey Pita
(1TBSP of reduced fat bleu cheese crumbles and 1 TBSP of plain Greek Yogurt blended until smooth like a spread, 6 slices of deli shaved turkey, 1 TBSP of shredded cheddar, baby lettuce leaves. All between two whole wheat, low carb high protein sandwich thins.)

Today's Nutrient Totals:
Calories 956
Protein 65 grams (daily minimum is 60, max is 80)
Fiber 14.3 grams
Carbs 61.4 grams

(Nutritional info courtesy of the greatest ipod application EVER: Lose It! Visit www.loseit.com to see it for yourself....and then GET IT while it's still FREE! That's right, I said FREE!

Ta-da. So there you have it. Welcome to my world. I think it's a pretty tasty place to live.

xoxo
Therese

No comments:

Post a Comment