Monday, November 2, 2009

A Day in the Life

Wanna know exactly what my day is like on the liquid pre-op diet? Inquiring minds are bursting to know, right?? Well look no further because listed below you'll get all the gory details! Come on...you know you wanna put down that burger and pick up a protein shake! haha!

Here is what I've had today, Monday, November 2nd:

Breakfast - 11oz Strawberry EAS AdvantEDGE Shake (nasty!)
Bariatric Advantage Mixed Berry chewable multivitamin
550mg Calcium Citrate pill

11:45am - 11oz Vanilla EAS AdvantEDGE Shake (yuck!)
Iron Supplement with Vitamin C

1:00pm - 16oz chicken broth, 1 serving of sugar free lime J-ELLO
32oz Powerade Zero Mixed Berry Drink
500mg Calcium Citrate Lemon Zest Chew

3:30pm - 4oz Banana flavored Chike protein drink (not horrible)
Iron Supplement with Vitamin C

6:40pm - 16oz of milk with Peanut Butter Chocolate Whey Protein added (yum!)
8oz of chicken broth and 8oz of vegetable broth
Iron supplement with Vitamin C

8:30pm - 11oz Chocolate EAS AdvantEDGE Shake (better than vanilla or strawberry)
Bariatric Advantage Mixed Berry chewable multivitamin

In addition I've had at least 64 oz of water or non-caffeine clear fluids such as Crystal Light or ice chips....

Okay, raise your hands --- who's jealous???? LOL




2 comments:

  1. Poor T, that sounds mostly horrible (altough I love peanut butter so I think I could live with that whey protein). How much longer do you have to keep that up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rach! :) I have to do until my surgery...which is 8 days away.

    ReplyDelete