Saturday, October 31, 2009

Update on Katie (ktnoodle on YouTube)

I won't have time to make another video before I have to get my kids ready and out the door for Halloween, but I wanted to at least let everyone know how Katie (ktnoodle) is doing.

She called this morning (yay! Surprise!) and although she sounded tired and her voice was scratchy she really did sound GREAT. She was in good spirits and seemed happy. She said, "I'm not going to lie, yesterday was pretty bad but today is much better." I guess she was in a lot of pain yesterday and her first walk was pretty hard but she says that every time she goes on a walk she feels better and better. Things are looking good and the doctor said that as long as she continues to do well she'll be released in the morning (Sunday.) She also said that she did in fact make another video the morning of her surgery but she didn't have a chance to upload it before she had to leave. I'm sure we'll get to see it once she gets home and settled.

I'm SO excited and happy for you Katie! Get well soon! We're all rooting for you!

xoxo
Therese

1 comment:

  1. Awesome news T! So glad things went well!

    I can not wait to be reading these updates about you!!!

    ReplyDelete