Saturday, October 17, 2009

For real this time...I mean it!



Alrighty. A few days ago I posted that I was in the middle of uploading a new video. Yes well, that didn't go so well. I had made a new video but I tried for two days to upload it and finally decided to just make a new one with the digi camera instead of the webcam. The webcam and I are just not getting along. Soooo, until I can figure out how to fix what's wrong, I'm sticking to the video feature on my camera.

I made a new video tonight and it's uploading now. No really, it is. *wink* LOL

Tonight we took the kids to a nearby nature preserve for a free event where there was a nighttime flashlight hike and some nocturnal animals from the zoo. It was a lot of fun. I mention this because it's not often that we do things like this. These are the kinds of things I long to do but am generally too tired and in too much pain to do things like HIKE for goodness sakes. Me, HIKE?? No way. But today I decided that I need to start living now and stop waiting. Yes, it was hard for me to trudge around all evening....sweaty and yucky, feet
hurting, back hurting, sweating to death. But it was worth it. These are the kinds of things I want to do more of....and I can't wait. It was a lot of fun. We took some pics and I'm going to share a few now.

Me and my husband with our kids and then just me and the kids:





Twelve days until my pre-op class! Yipppeeeee!!!

xoxo
Therese

3 comments:

  1. Good for you for getting out and jumping in! I know its hard when you have held back for so long on doing things to just go ahead do it. But you did it and look at the fun you had! I am excited to hear about many more fun events in the near future!
    Hang in there mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the site and the videos. so excited that we get to watch along side of you in your journey to greatness. love you!!

    ReplyDelete